Our company, SOLID CONSULT TIME SRL with its registered office in Bucuresti street, Sector 6, Splaiul Independentei 273, unique registration code 17313835, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40 / 15286/2011, as author, owner and administrator of the website www.solidconsult.ro and as ” operator ” within the meaning of the norms established by the national legislation and the General Regulation on Data Protection ( Regulation no. 679 elaborated by the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC) (Romanian GDPR, GDPR) in force as of May 25, 2018,
respects the right to privacy of the persons accessing the website and ensures the correct protection of the processing of Personal Data (DCP) for visitors and users .
Visitors – people who access the page www.solidconsult.ro , anonymous;
Users – people who use the site and fill in the contact forms on the website.
Your personal data will be processed exclusively on the basis of expressly and unequivocally consented to this processing. Therefore, making available the data / information requested through the website www.solidconsult.ro is considered as representing your express consent for your personal data to be used by Solid Consult Time SRL, in accordance with the purposes mentioned below.
We specifically warn visitors and users that all processing of personal data refers exclusively to persons who have reached the age of 16 years. Use of the site by children under the age of 16 is prohibited. However, if such a situation occurs, as a result of processing the personal data of children under 16, we will stop processing such data as soon as we find out such a fact. The responsibility for the use of the site by children belongs exclusively to the parents.
The person in charge of personal data protection (PDO) can be contacted at: e-mail [email protected] .
The personal data we request by completing the communication forms from the Solid Consult Time SRL website are:
- name and surname;
- email adress;
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data please do not fill in the user forms on the site, you can send us your message by e-mail or telephone, using the data posted on the site.
For situations where your personal data are filled by a third party, we do not take responsibility for the author of the entries.
The purpose for which we process the personal data you provide us by filling in the user form from the respective section of the site are:
- for your registration as a beneficiary of the online services;
- to receive further information via email regarding our marketing campaigns, expressing your consent freely by accessing the existing form.
- to be able to send us comments regarding our services and products;
- to send you a newsletter – the periodic letter sent by e-mail through which you will be informed of all the news, expressing your agreement freely by accessing the existing form.
- for further correspondence with you.
- for the transmission of the offers requested especially through the comments written on the site; processing the requests for offers, until the clients are taken over by the sales department; completing the stages prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- for the purpose of solving the different requests / questions / notifications / complaints made by the users.
- for the legitimate interest of the company; eg: for the purpose of finding, exercising or defending a right in court, for internal administrative purposes, for billing the services provided and making the related payments; to protect copyright and related rights.
The collection and processing of personal data is done in compliance with the norms established by the European Union and the national legislation, as follows:
- Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text relevant to the EEA)
- Romanian Constitution, republished (art. 26);
- Law no. 31/1990 regarding the commercial companies, republished, with the subsequent modifications and completions;
- Law no. 287/2009 of July 17, 2009 on the Civil Code, republished, with the subsequent modifications and completions;
- Law no. 134/2010 regarding the New Code of Civil Procedure, republished;
- Law no. 677/2001, with the subsequent modifications and completions, as well as its subsequent regulations (Decisions of ANSPDCP).
Solid Consult Time SRL pursues the legitimate interest of easy communication with its customers, attracting new customers, and monitors the use of the site by visitors, for the current economic activity.
The personal data submitted by you on this website are also viewed by other legal persons, our associated operators or authorized agents, as follows:
- Categories of authorized operators:
- IT developers and developers who deal with maintenance, application modification, updates actions performed by the selected provider to ensure the maintenance of the website.
- IT specialists in charge of securing the infrastructure, action carried out through.
- security specialists who deal with the audit of the security tools used, performed only on request and to prevent the emergence of cyber vulnerabilities, performed by the selected supplier in this regard.
- consultants in marketing services – ITH Management Office SRL and contracted media agencies.
The personal data you have provided to us are stored physically at the email address (Outlook) of the employee who provided the answers from the respective associated operator, at a single address of the service provider, and at a general level on a server Web site located in the EU, under the management of the website hosting service provider and with access allowed to the associated operators, which meets the highest accepted security standards at the current level of the IT industry.
The period in which we will keep user data on the site is determined by the following criteria:
- If an offer is requested, the data is kept for a period necessary with that of the completion of the relationship between the bidder and the client;
- In the case of the clients who have completed the offer period with the signing of a contract – for a period equal to the contractual duration, plus the period necessary to comply with the legal provisions regarding the archiving and the protection of the company’s interests;
- For the other users, who do not meet the criteria in point 1 and point 2 above, the data will be processed by the company without limitation of the period, with the possibility of withdrawing your consent at any time, which will be restored in addition your vision at a frequency of up to 5 (five) years.
- In case of occasional visitors, no personal data is collected and stored, except for cookies and IP address, regarding which the Cookies Policy will be considered.
SOLID CONSULT TIME SRL will not divulge your personal data for use by other third parties, except for the ones mentioned. It is possible that the personal data collected will be used only partially (eg: e-mail – only the first and last name, the address form Mr / Mrs and the e-mail address are used).
The users of the www.solidconsult.ro website have the possibility to exercise the following rights in relation to SOLID CONSULT TIME SRL:
- Right of access to personal data – means the right to access the data in the completed form.
- what is the purpose of the processing of personal data?
- what categories of personal data are concerned?
- who are the recipients to whom the personal data were provided?
- what is the period for which personal data will be stored?
- Right to rectify data – if you notice that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request rectification or completion by submitting a request to: [email protected] .
If the personal data are not entered by you, as a data subject, you have the right to request any available information regarding their origin, and this will be provided to you as far as it is available and only if the author can be identified. data provision. For this you will need to provide us with data about yourself that will demonstrate that the data is not provided through your direct action.
You can ask separately to know if they are processed or not, and if so, you can request access to them, as well as certain information about them. At your request, you will also be able to receive a copy of the completed form.
You must know that any rectification can be done in a period of at least one month, but under special conditions we can extend this period to two months, in which case we will inform you about the extension.
Also, if we do not respond to your request for rectification or we will not answer you, but even if we do not reach an agreement on the rectification deadline, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Processing. Personal Data and an appeal in court.
- The right to delete the data or the „Right to be forgotten” – it is your right to obtain from our company the deletion of personal data from the site, without undue delay, and we, as operators, have the obligation to respond to the request in if there is one of the reasons:
- data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place.
- when you object to the processing of your data;
- when there are uncertainties related to the legality of the processing of personal data;
- if there is a legal obligation that we will respect as an operator;
- if personal data belong to children under the age of 16, and parents or persons exercising parental rights withdraw their consent.
In our turn, depending on the technology available and the cost of implementation, we will take reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform all processors who have had access to personal data that you have requested their deletion, including copies or links they make. reference to the respective data.
The situations in which we do NOT have to comply with your request to delete your personal data are:
- exercising the right to free expression and information;
- compliance with a legal obligation;
- reasons of public interest, in the field of public health;
- archiving purposes for public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
- The right to restrict access to personal data – means one of the following situations:
- Rectifying incorrect or inaccurate data, you can request to restrict access to them during the period necessary for data verification and rectification;
- if you find that the processing is illegal, but still do not want to delete the personal data, asking instead to restrict their use;
- if our company no longer needs the personal data or the storage deadline has expired, but you want to keep them for use in a court action;
- if you are against processing, then you can request that we restrict access to your personal data as long as we verify that our legitimate rights as operators prevail over your right to oppose processing. Also, if there is a situation of lifting the restriction on processing, we will inform you in good time.
- The right to withdraw your consent – for data processing only if your data is processed as a result of the express agreement, you can at any time send an email to the [email protected] us that it is no longer you agree to the processing of your personal data. The mail must include information about the personal data for which you want to withdraw your consent, the purpose for which they were provided and the communication channels for which you choose to withdraw your consent.
Withdrawing the agreement / consent to the processing of your personal data has the effect of ceasing communications and processing, as well as collaboration. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to data portability – is the possibility for you to receive the data provided in the format currently used by us, but which can be read automatically. You can also ask us to have this data transmitted – to carry it – automatically to another operator (legal entity), as you will indicate.
- The right to oppose processing – applies only to particular situations or cases in which you are present; it is your right to ask us not to process your data for the purpose of creating profiles. Exception to this rule is the situation where there are legitimate reasons that prevail over your right to opposition, such as: finding, exercising or defending a right in court, you or another user.
All the aforementioned rights are executed by sending a written, dated and signed request to the email address: [email protected] with reference to ” GDPR request „, except for the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing and Justice (by exercising a single appeal), which is exercised by written request to the competent authority.
Applications addressed at intervals greater than 60 days are free.
The applications addressed within a period between 30 and 59 days from the previous application are charged with a reasonable fee representing the processing costs, compared to the time allocated by the DPO for the settlement of the request.
Applications addressed at intervals of less than 30 days may be rejected if they are unfounded or abusive, in particular because of their repeated nature.
In all situations, if we have doubts about the identity of the applicant, we can request additional information to confirm the identity.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The processing of e-mail messages is done solely for the purpose of carrying out correspondence with you. If the team responsible for managing the received messages cannot answer the question, it will send your e-mail to another internal or external service. You can be informed by email what this service is and that your application will be taken over by that service. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your correspondence and personal data, you can include them in the message you send us.
We will disclose your personal data to entities outside Solid Consult Time SRL if we believe, in good faith, that the access, use, retention or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary or required for:
- observing the law, following a legal or administrative legal procedure or at the request of any justified authority ;
- preventing or combating computer fraud, information security issues or technical issues;
- the protection against the violation of the rights, property or safety of the company Solid Consult Time SRL , of our users, as stipulated or allowed by law.
In the event that your personal data has undergone modifications, and as a consequence it is necessary to update them, we ask you to inform us this operatively, at the following address: [email protected] .
The general term of storage is for the entire period of the collaboration, and subsequently, for a reasonable period, determined according to the specific criteria described above, after which they will be deleted or anonymised, as the case may be.
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing – click HERE .